"Rise of the Ravager is one of those games that made me fall in love with indie games in the first place."
A god desires to be reborn, an event that would signal the End of Times. In Rise of the Ravager, seek favor from the Old Ones to prevent his avatar from destroying all. Play alone, or invite up to three friends to blast hordes of enemies utilizing a unique combat system based on color. Large boss fights, multiple landscapes, unfolding mythology - preventing the End of Time is an entertaining challenge.
- Unique arcade combat based on colors
- Single player campaign unfolding an engaging original myth
- Up to 4 players for local co-op play with scaled difficulty
- Challenging boss fights
- Upgrade system with refundable points allowing you tackle stages with different builds
- New Game Plus for increased replayability and difficulty
- Hand drawn art inspired by Mesoamerican cultures
"I am hopelessly hooked on Rise of the Ravager." 4.2 out of 5
"The game itself beams with the high quality presentation that developers such as PopCap Games are able to deliver. If you are looking for a new shmup that's out of the ordinary then this will definitely be something worth getting into."
"You can’t help but get addicted." 9 out of 10